- This event has passed.
12 October @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm£60.00
Why let a dropped stitch spoil your day when it’s so much fun picking it up?
Join Helen Reed (AKA The Wool Kitchen) and Wild and Woolly for a masterclass in mastering your stitches and sorting things out when they go awry.
In this class you will learn how to:
- read and understand mistakes in your knitting – what can and can’t be fixed, also when to rip back and when not to.
- pick up dropped stitches from stocking stitch and garter stitch fabric
- re-orient knits to purls and purls to knits
- add missed yarn overs to rows below
- tink (that’s taking your knitting backwards by un-knitting your stitches)
- put live stitches back on your needle after undo-ing your work.
Please feel free to bring in any knitting you have which is in need of a fix.
When booking your ticket, please make sure you are able attend on the date selected. If you wish to cancel your booking we can offer refunds on purchased tickets up to two weeks (14 days) before the class date. After that time, refunds will be dependent on whether we can re-sell your ticket to someone on a waiting list. For classes which are regularly repeated, date change requests can be considered up to 10 days before your workshop date. Please email us for more details.
Get FREE Wild and Woolly News in your inbox