- This event has passed.
Knit 15 presents KnitTED Talks at Unravel
21 May @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
From the life of a moth, to the politics of hole-y clothes, to the building and rebuilding of community, join us as we follow a common thread of mending through a series of thought provoking niche talks for knitters and makers.
The Talks will be hosted by Anna Feldman
and delivered by..
- Bridget Harvey, Maker / Researcher
- Eseosa Edebiri, Artist
- Dee Lauder, Collections Pest Control Manager at English Heritage (Collection Conservation Team Curatorial Department)
- Jane Thomson-Webb, BSc, ACR (Head of Collection Services Birmingham Museums Trust)
- Kerren Harris, ACR (Preventive Conservation Team Leader from Historic Royal Palaces)
- Salina Jane Gani, Artist in Residence
Tickets cost £5 and are available to add-on with your virtual Unravel registration. See the Unravel website for more information.