Ever bought a bit more wool than you really needed? Got tempted by some yarn that you never found a use for? Or bought a sweater’s worth of wool for a child who turned into an adult before you got going?
Don’t let your yarn stash turn into a guilty secret!
Bring your stash to the Wild and Woolly Stash Depot and you can:
- empty out much-needed storage space at home
- earn money from the balls and skeins that get sold
- pick up credit to buy new yarn that you really want to knit
- share the yarn love with local stash hunters
- donate unwanted yarn to fantastic charitable knitting projects
Here’s how it works:
- Bring your un-used, complete balls or skeins of clean yarn to the shop in sealed plastic or paper bags, if possible with labels.
- Fill in a Stash Dealer’s form and pick up your Dealer Account Number.
- Each time one of your stash yarns is sold, your account will be credited with 50% of the price paid by the customer.
- Collect your credit as cash, or add to its value by exchanging it for new yarn.
For more information see the full Stash Depot Terms and Conditions