- This event has passed.
Beginners II: Learn to knit a hat
11 February @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm£60.00
For knitters who’ve conquered the basics of casting on and off and knitting and purling, this hat class will add circular knitting to your knitty repertoire, and help keep yourself and your friends toasty this winter.
You will learn how to:
- Cast on and join to knit in the round using a circular needle
- Rib, knit and purl in the round.
- Manage small-circumference knitting with the magic loop technique and double pointed needles
- Work decreases into your knitting to shape your hat and bring it to a close at the top.
- Learn to follow the abbreviated instructions in a knitting pattern
All materials including a ball of super chunky wool and suitable knitting needles will be provided and are included in the cost of this class.
When booking your ticket, please make sure you are able attend on the date selected. If you wish to cancel your booking we can offer refunds on purchased tickets up to two weeks (14 days) before the class date. After that time, refunds will be dependent on whether we can re-sell your ticket to someone on a waiting list. For classes which are regularly repeated, date change requests can be considered up to 10 days before your workshop date. Please email us for more details.
Get FREE Wild and Woolly News in your inbox